Friday, October 19, 2007

Crochet Compulsive: 8 veeeeeery random things

Crochet Compulsive: 8 veeeeeery random things
I have been tagged...I'll return to ante up when I'm done with my eleventh anniversary.
MWAhahahahahahah.

Okay. Back I am.

Here's the deal: Once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list 8 random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to 8 other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they’ve been tagged.

1) I stepped into a bad bout of Bronchitis (or just a nasty chest cold) yesterday and cannot for the life of me remember how to make a mustard plaster...which was a remedy used on me as a child. And worked. Random Fact: If I get a cold, it goes straight to my chest.

2) Crochet Compulsive had a bootlegger grandfather? I have a crazy Frontier Abortionist/Snake oil salesman in my genes...he had three wives, two of which died under "mysterious circumstances" and the third is only known in the family annals as "Mary the Cherokee"

3) My husband remembers seeing me a few weeks before I remember meeting him. However, when we did finally meet we sat at LuValle Commons at UCLA talking until we suddenly realized the sun went down. I was smitten (smited? smote?) and that, as they say, was that...

4) I have lived in at least two haunted houses (apartments) and wonder about a third.

5) My best friend is an empath. Seriously. She'll call and say, "DUDE! TAKE SOME ASPIRIN OR SOMETHING! YOU'RE KILLING ME!" and I'll have been toughing out a particularly bad day of knee pain...or something like that.

6) I have always been sad that no one let me go to my Great Grandfather's funeral. Yeah, I was only five, but I really loved him and completely understood that he was gone...but I didn't get to say goodbye.

7) I'm scary good at reading Tarot.

8) The first time in my life that I can remember experiencing anything like homesickness was this last move from Croton-on-Hudson, NY to Tucson AZ. For me, usually, every minute is a new minute and I don't generally spend time looking back. But this one took the wind out of me.

Okay, eight bloggers to link to...this is brutal...um...Agathon, Sydney's too busy so maybe Juno, and Jen, Abby and The Professor, Spinner Erin and Spider Knit, and my local bud, Kate.

No comments: