Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Up 'N At Em'

Or at least up.

Dogs got me up at 6:22am which I think is a perfectly respectable doggie time. Strange morning here...dark clouds...which is odd in the summer especially this early. Usually there's a cloud buildup over Mexico and (when the Monsoons are in full swing) you get dumped on around 3pm.

The pool is turning green, but it's about to be drained and repaired so I guess I won't spend a chunk of change on algecide...Citricidal however, that stuff is my friend. Helped in the post-Salmonella malaise.

Ah, yes, much better now, thank you.

I've got about seventy irons in the fire, most of which will eventually show up here, but in the meantime, let me send you to the Daily Chum where you can see my roomie's spectacular scarf--the one she was working on when I met her.

And now, I must go feed kids and roll around with doggies.

3 comments:

Jasmin said...

When we first adopted Elphie, she would reliably wake us up 15 mins before the alarm went off to snuggle.

It's one of my favorite ways to start the day. :)

suse-the-slow-knitta said...

Hmmmm, dogs always wake up early, but its ok for them cos they can nap during the day when they feel like it! Its a bit like having four-legged babies!

Dawn said...

*blushing*

...though it shall always be remembered as the scarf that drew you to me...and then I proceeded to hit you.

*again with the blushing*