Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Newsflash!

Sad news.
A sorority sister of mine (long story for later) just found out that her husband, the sold breadwinner of her family, has pancreatic cancer.

I don't have to tell you what this means, right?

He is undergoing chemo, but their insurance sitatuion is tenuous. He's a freelance writer.

PLEASE, check out their auction. Friends, family, strangers, are all donating things for them to auction to support the family in this horrible time.

If you see something you like, please bid. If you'd like to donate something or some service, please contact me at MamaOKnits [at] gmail [dot] com.

And thank you for your understanding. I wouldn't come to you like this if it weren't serious.

Oh.

And my maiden name was Hutchinson. They don't know me from Ordover.

No comments: