I'm a Ravenclaw! My first swap ever!
Oooh! And look
A DIFFERENT sorting hat said Ravenclaw!
A third said I was tied Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff (at least I'm not in Slytherin!)
And my questionnaire:
Hogwarts Sock Swap Questionnaire
1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into?
Lo, unto me has been given the honor of the house of Ravenclaw. (Thank God it's not Slytherin...)
2. Shoe size?
My shoe could kick a Basilisk's butt--it's a 10 women's.
3. Foot Length?
A sprightly 10 inches (that's not always true, is it?--size same as length)
4. Foot Circumference?
REDONE MEASUREMENT: A svelte (for a size 10) 9.25".
5. List your three favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length.
a. I am a sucker for Lantern Moon anything, and I'm a sock knitter, so anything size 2 or smaller.
b. Inox, 8", steel, size 000 (not only killer for fine sock yarn, but killer needles in general!)
c. size 0, 00, 000 any brand circs longer than 20" (I know, they're not DPNs, but I often do two socks at once...)
6. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length?
I am always up for adventure (as anyone from Ravenclaw should be) and therefore, I'm thrilled with a surprise...or challenge...or...anything. I've been good in DAtheDAs.
7. If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference?
Blue/Bronze (book) and Blue/Silver (films) are both lovely. No preference at all. Just...you know...no woosie powder blue...I'm in Ravenclaw for goodness sake! What would Rowena say???
8. Are you willing to have an international Hogwarts Sock Pal?
Heck yeah! Bring it on!
And evidently my HP name is:
Everyone see here,
Heather Anne Hutchinson Ordover done it! Splendid!
You have succesfully transfigurated yourself into
According to the Random HP Name Generator!