Monday, October 27, 2008

Taliesin West

Go Frank Lloyd!!! Even though he was a shit in real life and his roofs all seemed to leak...GOD his stuff is beautiful. 

Still and all...I'm glad to live where I live and have the roof that I have.
Heather via Centro

Some Reality. Some Aaht.



Taliesin Entry
Originally uploaded by hordover



TaliesinEntry102708.jpg
Originally uploaded by hordover


















Clearly, I was closer to the stone structure than when I snapped the pic on my way out. Paintings were done on my way in, photos on the way out...bad idea...





Taliesin102708.jpg
Originally uploaded by hordover













I tried to get back to where I was sitting in front of the fountain to take that picture after our tour but (a) the sun had moved and (b) there was a very large man who clearly didn't like me at all sitting in my chair...so...I Kinneared the fountain and kept moving.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Heather, I think I am the worst stalker in the world, since this is now the third time I've come home from a visit to Phoenix to find that you were up there as well. This time you must have been half a mile from me! Wait, maybe you're the stalker! Someday I'm going to make it to Bentleys and meet you, I swear!