Thursday, July 05, 2007

HOGWARTS SOCK SWAP--SECOND YEAR!!

It feels so good to graduate! And so many things at once! SAWP, Hogwarts. It's all magic.

And now!
The New Gig!


But first--the homework:



Hogwarts Sock Swap QuestionnaireSecond Years

1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into?
Ravenclaw

2. Shoe size? Foot length? Foot circumference?
Shoe 10
Foot length 10
Circumference 9-1/4"

3. List your three favorite sock yarns.
a. Socks That Rock
b. Socks That Rock
c. Tofutsies

4. Would you like to try a new brand of sock yarn? If so, which brand?
Absolutely, I'm actually not that picky, but I do live in AZ where it's HOT during the summer and in the 40s-50s during the winter (down into freezing at night)

5. Do you prefer variegated or solid sock yarn?
I'm easy. Now that I'm getting into lace socks I find that my variegated looks lame.

6. What colors would you like to add to your sock yarn stash? I'm generally a bluesy/purpley/green kinda gal, but the only thing I can't handle is orange.

7. What kind of sock patterns do you gravitate toward? Lace? Ribbed? Fair Isle?
Lace lately. I need to get back into Fair Isle. For my person, I'm into ribbed and lace (they seem to fit better on me)

8. Do you have any allergies? (smoke, animals, etc.)
Yes and yes (cats).

9. Will your socks be exposed to cigarette smoke or animals as you knit them?
No and no (though I love cats in person).

10. Are you willing to have an international Hogwarts Sock Pal?
Heck yeah! We are the world!

1 comment:

RogueTess said...

Hi Heather -- Now I feel a little guilty for giving you more "homework" (well, not that guilty!). I'm tagging you for a Birthday Meme. See my blog and OneTooManyProjects for more details if necessary.