Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I swear...I'll take the pics in a second...

I have to get to my camera.

I beleive I have conquered my Second Sock Syndrome. Since most of my knitting tools are in boxes far, far from me (about 2,710 miles to be precise, though it was more when we drove it), I've had to use DPNs. Something I've not done in over a year.

Don't get me wrong. This isn't a bad thing. Esthetically I MUCH prefer lovely wooden DPNs. But I have this ADD thing...which I just learned about (how nice to know there's a reason for my being the way I am!)...and I'm a sufferer of Second Sock Syndrome to prove it.

But! I just finished a pair of socks for my 2-1/2 year old, and am moments away from finishing the pair for the 6 year old. I used the Soc-u-lator. She finally made one for toe-up-with-a-flap (my fave way, and since Queen Kahuna's in a box too...). I love it. It's brilliant, the math makes sense, the patern works, and I'm a happy camper.

And did I mention the socks are made with Socks That Rock, purchased from Toni at the Fold? Here's a pic of Toni actually writing out the slip.

I love that.

Well, back to work.
Tra la la...

No comments: