Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Boot Socks for the DH

So, some posts on the Townsend Sock group at Yahoo made me think...boot socks...hmmm...I have the lovely and warm thick Lamb's Pride...maybe I should try some Queen Kahuna socks with the thick stuff (3-1/2 sts to the inch) and see if I can make my DH some nice, warm, boot socks.

I like.
But more importantly, HE likes...and they're warm.
You decide.
And another shot.
Nice, eh?
And the sexy ankle/heel shot.
The shot of color is where I added some real sock yarn to the ball of the foot to TRY to prevent holes. The heels I'm destined to replace, though.

2 comments:

The Tempest said...

Oh those look REALLY nice! I think I'm going to have to find that book.

My husband always complains about cold feet and too thin socks in his steeltoed boots.

beadlizard said...

Beautiful work! (And nice ankles!) Your husband is lucky to have such a talented wife. --Sylvia