Sunday, November 19, 2006

O It's Been Too Long...

I'm in the process of finally finding/buying/acquiring a home.

You?

Hahahah

No, really. DH will be here in less than two weeks, the boys are beyond excited. I am too.

But all the work and house work is cutting into my knitting/spinning time. I'm making some progress on my precious Rogue Hoodie, which I may never be able to wear here in Tucson. I've divided and nearly finished the back.

I'm stillhttp://beta.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gif plodding along on my Pomatomus sock in Lorna's Laces (Purple Iris #48) (which I'm getting fonder of. It splits a bit so it wasn't fun for awhile). I'm nearly done with the first. My second sock syndrome may kick in and I'll switch to finishing Andrew's Maple Leaf Socks for Xmas.

I was going to try to make some Socks that Rock for my sister...not sure what's going to happen there.

Mostly, the world is looking a bit brighter...or it will if we can keep some moderation in the Nation's politics. Herm.

I have spent the last two weeks completly gobsmacked by my podcast listeners. I've received not one, but FOUR gifts in the last 2-1/2 weeks. I have the most wonderful people joining me on my little literary journey.

I
Am
Blessed.

I'm still VERY MUCH missing my NY friends and knitters. It's just not the same out here. It's still freakin' 85 degrees outside, so how could it be?!?! It's November 19th! What gives?!

Of course, it's 40 degrees at night, so that 40-degree-variable does give you SOME sense of Fall.

I'm off to take the boys to Grandpa Charlie and Gammy Jan's for dinner.

oooh--and look at the cool thing my sister did!

No comments: